The Queensland National Science Week Co-ordinating Committee will award at least four grants of up to $2500 to develop and deliver new events, activities or programs for National Science Week.
Events that demonstrate a capacity to be repeated without financial support in future years are preferred.
At least two grants will be awarded for regional Queensland events. The Queensland committee will also provide resources to assist in promoting your event.
How to apply
Download and complete the application form here and return it by email by Friday 31 May.
Successful applicants will be notified by Monday 10 June. Payment of grants will be made upon receipt of a valid tax invoice.
Grant recipients will be required to:
- List the event on the National Science Week website;
- Acknowledge funding support by ensuring the National Science Week logo appears on event material;
- Complete project evaluation and budget acquittal forms;
- Provide National Science Week feedback forms at the event and submit with their report; and
- Provide images or video of the event to help National Science Week showcase successful grant-supported events.
Please contact us if you have any questions.