The Australian National Commission for UNESCO assists projects which will further National Commission and UNESCO priorities and objectives as set out in UNESCO’s approved Programme and Budget 2012-13 and Medium-Term Strategy for 2008-13, and the priorities for the Australian National Commission for UNESCO. They include:
– Attaining quality education for all and lifelong learning;
– Mobilizing science knowledge and policy for sustainable development;
– Addressing emerging social and ethical challenges;
– Fostering cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue; and
– Building inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication
Applications for assistance through grant funding for figures between $2,000 and $30,000 will be considered and submission will close on Monday 6 May 2013 at 5.00pm (AEST).
For more information, visit the website: