TropLinks is the engine that will power the research, development and export of Australia’s tropical expertise to the world. Its primary goal is to develop a globally competitive tropical economy by establishing Australia as a world leader in tropical science, knowledge and innovation.
As a not-for-profit incorporated association, TropLinks is a network of research bodies, companies, industry groups and economic development organisations that are working together to build the critical mass needed to capture a slice of the global tropical market. Within the network, members maintain their own corporate identity and benefit from the synergy of association and complementary skill sets that TropLinks offers.
To find out more about TropLinks, visit http://www.troplinks.com/about
This month, our welcome message comes from David Donohue, Managing Director of Queensland Corporate Communications Network Pty Ltd based in Townsville. David also serves as a TropLinks Management Committee Member.
In this edition:
- Tropical Expertise in Action in North Queensland – Eliminate Dengue Research Project
- Troplinks Member Profile – WHK / Crowe Horwath
- Sowing fortunes in Papua New Guinea
- But PNG comes with a warning for the Mining Sector
- Australian Export Awards
- Export Market Development Grant – EMDG
- Asia Century Business Engagement Plan Funding
Click here to view the newsletter online.