Transparent Lab: Turn Your Business Ideas into Reality
Type: Learning Experience
Topic: Turning your science and technology ideas into a business
Date: September 22
Venue: Burleigh Waters Community Centre, 131 Christine Ave, Burleigh Waters
Contact: 1300 40 60 80
If you are in the science, technology sector and are interested in developing a small business, this Transparent Lab provides entry level training to get you up an drunning. Through Small Business Solutions you will learn to
- Investigate micro business opportunities.
- Develop a micro business proposal.
- Organise finances for the micro business.
- Determine resource requirements for the micro business.
- Comply with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirements for the micro business and more http://tiny.cc/3x572w
Cost: $295 includes 5 series of business mentoring workshops, 1 hour one-on-one business mentoring, and networking opportunities. Participants who complete the full workshops and mentoring program is eligible to receive a nationally accredited qualification – BSB30307 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations.